Note: This page will only Talk About When The Zombie Mod is in a Crack-Life Folder. This is a Half-life Mod that allows you to play as a Zombie.
Differentices Between The Normal Zombie and Crack-Life ZombieEdit
- it uses the Sounds and Music From Crack-Life.
- It Freezes up out of Nowhere at Times, However it is Recoverable by Alt-Tabing
- the Scientist's Textures Glitch up if you view them From a Distance
- if you go to the Console, You'll notice a lot of "ERROR: Can't load sprites (insert Item here)"
Differenices Between Crack-Life and Crack-Life: Zombie EditionEdit
- You Play as a Zombie
- You Can't interact With The "E" Button as Usual, Instead you use the Attack Button to do So.
- The Scientists Can Shoot you, in The Original Game, They Can't.
- It uses the Models From Half-Life.
- If you Hold up and jump Press left, You'll Stay in the Air Longer
- Continue Errors
Map c0a0e: The Security Guard is not there so you have no choice but to noclip out of the Tram.
- Freeze Glitch (only tested in window view)
At Times the Game will Randomly Freeze, it can be fixed by Alt-Tabbing out, or occasionally, the only option is to click the close button then click Resume.
- Constant Freeze
This is another Variant of the Freeze Glitch, where it freezes a lot, it is unknown how to fully get it to stop though.
- "Only one Program at a Time"